.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Sunday, 15 April 2007

Hey my lovable JUNIORS!

Im here to leave a message for you all! To begin with the message, I would like to say that I'm very touched by the close-ness that you guys are now. It brings me back to the days when I'm in regent! To section pics that we took together, the intense practices that we had gone through during SYF period, band camps, celebrations of birthday for band members and last but not least, the falling in and the dismissal of band practices.

Oh gosh, I'm being emotional now. haha. Anyways, you guys, my sweet lil juniors. Just do your best for tmr alrighty! I'm sure you guys have practised so hard that you can memorise your parts. Just have a good time on the stage and SMILE at Mr Lim because I'm sure he will be as nervous as you guys. No matter what the outcome comes to be like. You guys are the rockers of regent band alright! =)) Have faith and confidence in your playing. Everything will go smoothly!

All the best for tmr! You guys will definitely have our morale support! We shall take lots of pics together tmr! Sleep early and dont over practice on your trumpet!

Luv,
Audris =))

No comments: