.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Hey Trumpeters!

How have you guys been?

Life has been so free for me but I still quite miss having combine with you guys man!

I'm here to wish you guys good luck for MYEs x)

Tomorrow marks the start of MYE already! Quite fast huhh! Jiayou ehh! :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BIRD KOH LI TING [ 25TH APRIL ] ! :D Stay birdy :D

& HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO YEO LI MIN ! :DD I LOVE YOU TWO AND THE TRUMPETERS LOVE YOU TWO AND I LOVE YOU TWO AGAIN. Haha! <333

I decided to blog because blogging helps me improve my English, haha! Jk.

Anyways, Take care and all the best for MYE! :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE ,
HOCKHUEY! :D

Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter, remember? ;) winksss.

No comments: