.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Psst, the trumpet blog is going to be D-E-A-D YO PEOPLE!!! So I'll be an angel -HAHAAHA okay- (nice) to keep this blog alive today.

Anyway, I hope you guys have got good grades for mid year exams. If not, work harder next time!

Soon we can hang out as trumpet section 2009 again!!! Hehehe.

Yes, band practices have resumed. Hope you guys have kept in touch with your instruments during the exam break. Examination is not an excuse for you to neglect your beloved instruments alllll right.

As for the sec1s, if you have been attending band practises, thank you for that. Should you have any problems or questions, pleaseeee do approach your seniors. Jiayou, and do practise more! You guys have the capabilities to be awesome trumpeters. :)))

As for the seniors. Oh gosh I miss and still love you guys. HAHA!! I believe you guys have been doing fine eh having seen you guys around in schoooool almost everyday. :D

So now I'll -bade farewell- end my post here.

PS. DON'T TELL SIANGJOO I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY! ^^

Love ya trumpeters. :)

-Hockhuey.

No comments: