.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Friday, 20 November 2009

Blogskin got problem, so I changed it.
Not very nice layout but I'll try to change it when I have the time to.

Trumpeters, we don't have much time left.
OPUS is just like a week away and we're still having problems like:
-Not counting the rest bars correctly,
-Not playing the articulations correctly,
-Not getting our sound in tune,
-Not enough air support for some of you,
-Not alert enough,
-Not enough anticipation,
-Not enough practise.

Look, trumpeters.
I don't want to stress you all up but I get really piss off when some of you don't apply what I have taught you all in sectionals. And I would like to make this very clear.

Please don't make me repeat what I've taught you all.
Bcos it's a waste of time, and we're running out of time.

It's very difficult to prepare our concert in such a short time and we have so much pieces to play. I know it is hard, I find it hard to. But, we have no choice, right?

For juniors, I know this is your first big event of yr life - OPUS. I'm not sure how much you see that OPUS is important. You see, we seniors have been asking for OPUS over and over again. And it has been a very long time since we had OPUS III. I know it is difficult. But I believe you all can do it.

For all of you all,
I know the preparation is very tough and hard for you all. Sometimes me, and noel may be shouting and screaming at little mistakes you all had made. But, you all should know why are we so tensed up you see. I'm sure you all want to make this OPUS IV a good one. I'm sure you all want to enjoy this OPUS. But we have to put in much more effort. It is not enough. I have faith in you all. I can see the potential in you all.

It's not whether you can or not, it's whether you want it or not.

Remember, effort is always not enough if one person/some people don't put in the effort. If everybody put in small effort, it will become big effort.

We can, trumpeters, we can do it.
Let's work hard together and shine as a whole.

Rest well, :)
10 more days to OPUS IV.

Siangjoo

No comments: