.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Thursday, 29 May 2008

Hello trumpeters! I'm back! ( don't get sick of me LOL ) :D

It's the Club Rainbow Performance tomorrow already! Jiayou yeah? Sec 1s, it is your first performance! Excited? Nervous?

No worries! HH is here. Jk. Just try your best ok! You can do it! :D

Anyways, good luck and all the best for tomorrow's performance! :D

The performance sequence is as follows :
1 ) Pirates of the Carribbean.
2 ) Recess Rock.
3 ) What a wonderful world.
4) Hey Jude
5 ) Tequila
6 ) Fanfare

Tomorrow's performance is at NUS Sheares Multipurpose Hall, from 8am to 1pm, if you may wonder.

PS/ I've put up the holiday band schedule at the side, tell me if I missed out anything ok? :D

Alrights, that's all.

All the best trumpeters! You are the best.

& Goodnight :}

No comments: