.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Friday, 30 May 2008

Hey trumpeters! :D

I don't know why, but I just feel like updating this blog recently. Hahaha! :D

Anyways, Club Rainbow Performance is over! How did you guys find it? I think it was ok actually. I thought it was a rehearsal when playing you know? It was dumb-ish. Haha.

Good attempt for the sec1s, I could hear you guys try/play! :) *claps*

The journey back to school was crazy/madness right? I like that part when I stared outside and scream and then all of you scream. So funny! Furthermore, the whole section is girl-ish, and it made the impact bigger.

Then left became right and right became left. (?!) HAHAHA!

Yay! It was awesome! Trumpeters rock! ;P

Bird is -flying- coming back today! Wooohooo ~

Today has been a rather tiring day, do rest well and take care of yourselves ok! :P

Next band practise is tomorrow, fall in 0830 in band tee and pe shorts for the seniors, and pe attire for the sec1s.

And those who have yet to hand in their consent forms for the camp, remember to bring it tomorrow! :D

JIAYOU TRUMPETERS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

(o^-')b

Ps/ those who don't have the recording for Navigations/ Under the Flag of Glory, ask me for it. (:

-HH:D

No comments: