.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Friday, 6 August 2010

Okay hey


I wasnt quite satisfied with our performance just now. Although I didnt say much,I was actually really dissapointed. Whatever it is,its over. Time for us to buck up. As for the sec1s,your concert is coming real soon. And obviously I wanna see you improve & do your best on stage. I dont expect much from you sec1s but I hope you guys will work very hard & impress me okay? As for the seniors,let do our best in helping the sec1s. BE PATIENT! :D



I stole this picture from your facebook,izzatul hahahahaha! Anyway yesterday was Izzatul's birthday! Let sing for her a happy birthday song. We trumpeters love you alot that includes ME,Limin,Jiongh,Janelle,Cassandra & Shahrul. Not to forget our sec4 & 5(damn their old) : NOEL MA YING'ER,NG SIANG JOO & LETICIA KOH LI TING :D Have a blast


-shzlina♥

No comments: