.

"Once a trumpeter, always a trumpeter."

INTRODUCTION!

We're the trumpeters of Regent Wind Symphony!
Bunch of friendly people with the craziest things up their sleeves.

And yes, we are random. HAHA!

Monday, 16 August 2010

Sec1s - I am very serious about this. I do not want anybody in the band to be dissapointed in you guys. You guys are left w afew days. Looking at the way you guys are handling things & the lack of time really shocks me. Arent you guys scared? I thought you guys could handle such responsibilty by yourself. I guess I was wrong. Practice makes perfect. Okay & doesnt mean your sec1s you can get away w your cute charms. Its doesnt work that way. No matter your age your still responsible of what you do to help yourself. Work on your articulations,dynamics & stuffs. YOU GUYS ARE NO MORE LEARNING SCALES!!!!! So please buck up. I dont wanna start screaming my lungs out. So help yourself before I step in


Seniors - Its your job also to help the sec1s. It doesnt mean you can play,you can leave them hanging behind. They have no time left. Lets work together to make Miss Loh proud of them thank you


-shzlina

No comments: